The Office of Academic Programs provides direction and support for curriculum management, academic policy, academic publications, general education curriculum, program articulation, and degree requirement exceptions.
- Deadline to propose new courses to the General Education Curriculum.
- Notify Academic Programs of your intent to develop NEW PROGRAMS (undergraduate, graduate, certificates). You may continue working on your program proposals but please be sure to notify firstname.lastname@example.org that you are in the planning process. This notification will help us to develop a more efficient timeline for full proposal review and submission to the Board of Regents.
- Deadline to submit in Curriculog all course and curriculum revisions. This includes new and terminated courses, undergraduate and graduate program and certificates, program terminations, etc. ALL course and curriculum requests must be "Validated and Launched" in Curriculog.
- Deadline to submit in Curriculog all college and department non-academic office page revisions. This includes program admission requirements, program GPA requirements, college/department/program narratives, and other editorial type revisions.
- Deadline to submit in Curriculog all academic policy revisions.
- Deadline to submit program delivery mode, program name, program CIPC, program hierarchy, and program hour requests.
- NEW PROGRAM proposal drafts are due to email@example.com for review and consideration to be submitted to the Board of Regents for approval during the March 2023 meeting.
ALL proposals in Curriculog must be "Validated and Launched" by the deadlines listed.