Degree Works is a web-based, academic planning and degree audit tool. It helps students and advisors effectively navigate curriculum requirements, as well as monitor progress towards degree completion by providing: all course requirements for a degree in a particular catalog, satisfied requirements in an easy-to-read, understandable degree checklist, outstanding requirements needed to complete a particular program, degree, major, minor, and/or concentration, and a comprehensive review of all transfer, previous, current, and in-progress coursework.
Degree Works is currently available for Undergraduate Students in the following catalogs (excluding RN to BSN students):
Degree Works is currently available for Graduate Students in the following catalogs:
Please continue to check back for additional information and updates.
2023 Degree Works Upgrade included:
- Enhanced Course History to include term and cumulative credits and GPA.
- (R) indicator for all repeated attempts.
- LINKS tab allows for quick navigation to other campus resources.
- Improved audit alignment and appearance.
- Attributes visible in student header.